GARDALL DEPOSITORY SAFES
Double Door Depositories - Rotary and Back Loading.
*Measure the door width - NOT the door frame width.
These exit door security bars feature a unique, patented, hook-on / lift-off operation that is easy to use and emergency sensitive.
Easy to install! Each package includes a storage bracket, caution sign, and installation hardware.
For use on Metal or Wood doors. The 1" x 46-3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing fixed security DOOR BAR is thru-bolted to the door with the provided elevator bolts.
The 1-1/4" x 50-3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing LIFT-OFF security bar secures the door to the door frame when set in place. Prevents the doors removal even if the door hinges are cut by burglars!
The heavy duty steel security bars are finished in gray powder coat epoxy baked to a semi-gloss. "L" bolts are 6-1/2" long with zinc chromate finish.
You can cut the bars to length. Meaning, if you need the bar to be 32", you will cut down the 36" bar. There are TWO bars included.
The LIFT-OFF BAR (Lift Up Bar - 50-3/4" length) for the inside of the doorjamb that locks the door in place, and DOOR BAR (46-3/4" length) that is thru-bolted to the door.
The LIFT-OFF BAR is up against / inside the door jamb, the DOOR BAR is thru-bolt fastened to the door.
There is no way to get the door open or off from the outside once the LIFT-OFF BAR is put in place.
Removing the door's hinge pins, hinges, or even the door knob will not matter. The door cannot be removed from the outside.
Rotary and Back Loading
- RC-1237K-K-BL-1337K Both doors with dual key lock.
- RC-1237CC-BL-1337CC Both doors with Group II combination locks
- RC-1237KC-BL-1337KC Top door dual key lock. Bottom door Group II combination lock
- RC-1237CK-BL-1337CK Top door Group II combination lock. Bottom door dual key lock.
Standard Design Features
- “B” rated double door depository. Top compartment designed for drop area.
- Bottom compartment for storage of valuables or small amounts of change.
- For more capacity either mode can be furnished with only one door using the entire inside for the drop area. (Single door top or bottom).
- Interchangeable doors – key operated doors will change to combination lock door with ease.
- BL opening 23⁄4” x 101⁄2” x 71⁄2”
*Available with electronic push-button lock
Standard color: Gray
Safes available as (K) dual key lock (C) Group II combination lock, (KO) key-op lock or (E) electronic lock. Please specify.
*BL designates depository on back side of safe from door. Add 2” to outside depth for dial and handle.
SD indicates single door model, please designate top or bottom of safe for door placement