SIMPLEX 1000 SERIES
Standard FeaturesThe Simplex 1000 Series provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress. This mechanical lock, with knob option, elimates the material and labor expense of battery replacements, has a single access-code and is programmed via the keypad without removing the lock from the door.
Locking Device: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating on "A" labeled doors
Number of Codes: Single access code-one easy-to-manage code for all users
Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
Handing: Factory-handed for left-hand doors; easily field reversible
Passage (select models) allows access without using the lock entry code. Feature activated from the inside with a thumbturn or key (included with all passage feature models).
Lockout (select models) disables the lock from the inside so that the entry code cannot be used to gain access. Access is permitted using the key override only.
Economical: A cost effective access control solution
- Construction: Heavy-duty cylindrical lock housing with cast front housing; unified trim plate; cast knobs.
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons.
- Handing: Factory-handed for left-hand doors; easily field reversible.
- Backset: 2 3/4" (70 mm), 2 3/8" (60 mm).
- Minimum Stile Recommended: 5" (127 mm)
- Key Override.
- Door Preparation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors. ASA 161 door preparation with additional bore holes required.
- Door Thickness: 1 1/8" (35 mm) to 2 1/4" (57 mm) Pre-assembled to accommodate 1 5/8" (41 mm) to 2" (51 mm).
- Warranty: 3-year warranty.